South African wrapper, Nasty C, aka Nsikayesizwe David Junior Ngcobo has come out clear in an interview that they cannot work with Kaligraph Jones claiming their styles don't match. He acknowledges he has had of him, however, their styles vary.
Nasty C is one guy who is never shy of making controversial claims. In March this year, 2021, he was on the spot for claiming he could rap better than the American Eminem. "I tell you what, I could actually spank Eminen. The reason why I say this is because recently Eminem is not really relatable, he is dope, his bars are out of this world but he is not relatable," he said. The netizens did not let his words drop. the backlashes forced him to apologize to Eminem. "Dear Eminem. I love you. If you see the video going around don't pay no mind to it. Just laugh about it and move on. Nasty C," he wrote in an Insta Story.
When it comes to Kaligraph Jones, he has however had stories every time he faces an interview:
2018--Earlier In 2018, Nasty C Was Asked On An interview with "WTF TUMI", he was asked how much does he charge for feature? and the rapper shared that, " his verse costs R100,000 for people who he does not get along with whilst they are free to those he does get along with."
2019- Nasty C in an interview with @the_trend by Amina Abdi Rabar Nasty C was asked if he would work with Khaligraph Jones, he said he has never heard of him.
2020 in a BET interview, Khaligraph Jones was asked if he is working with any South Africa Rappers, Khaligraph said he has tried to reach out but they all snobs, he mentioned an example of Emtee and gave props to Ko.
2021- In an Instagram comment, Khaligraph told a fan he is no longer chasing collabos with south Africans, he is way outta their league and it's should be them requesting collabos not the other way round.
2021 - Nasty C says he can't work with Khaligraph Jones as their styles don't march.
The beef between Kenyan rapper Khaligraph Jones and Nigerian rapper Blaq Bonez didnot seem to be stopping anytime soon as they were embroiled in a viscous diss tracks one after another. It was all guns blazing. But who got the better? Blaqbonz had to say the following:
With that said, here are the 7 punchlines that Bonez delivered to the ‘Mi Siogopi’ rapper.
1. Clout chasing agbaya, you should look at yourself. This Nigerian hype juice got this nigga obsessed
You’ve been tryna blow here, no one ever cared. MI, ice tried but it never could work.
2. Whoever told you fresh is a serial capper. Saw you on that Soundcity stage looking like you came to take the award on behalf of the rapper.
3. If there’s one thing that anybody’s learned from manchester united it that Literally nobody’s scared of Jones in defense.
5. Run circles around Kenyans rappers, the only person I could possibly fear is Kenenisa Bekele. Ohh shit, that’s Ethiopian, replace that with Kipchoge. I’m saying I’d fuck yall niggas up on a bottle of rozay.
6. How can you say that I’m 40, you delusional clearly? Or is it dementia? That’s a couple of years early
Alzheimer’s, forgot what you seen on the telly? Or you just ignored my age, You’re the Kenyan Rkelly.
7. When your decline is in full effect, I can use a bouncer who knows a thing about rap. Ring me up, the number is 080555555…
Also view Kaligraph with Sarkodie
Send your hot story or video to email@example.com