Chef Maliha Mohammed's Biography in Summary
Chef Maliha Mohammed (born October 20, 1983) is a Kenyan chef, cooking instructor, culinary judge, Gourmet Cooking 254 founder, and Seagas brand ambassador. Chef Maliha also holds the 2019 Guinness World Record for the longest cooking marathon. Chef Maliha attempted to set a new record for the longest home kitchen cook-a-thon in 2023, cooking for more than 90 hours.
View More Celebs
- Dufla Diligon age, bio data, relationship, tribe, and networth
- Benzema Alejandro age, bio data, relationship, tribe, and networth
- Dj Moz (kubamba) age, bio data, relationship, tribe, and networth
- Cartoon47 age, bio data, relationship, tribe, and networth
- Software Analysis here--> and best choice gambling
Chef Maliha Mohammed’s Interesting Facts
Check out what Maliha Mohammed has accomplished as a chef.
- Chef Maliha is a self-taught chef, she began cooking at the age of 8. Spending most of her time learning how to cook at a younger age. Growing up, she was inspired by her mother and grandmother.
- Chef Maliha Mohammed was born and raised in Mombasa’s Old Town.
- She is a mother of two and the founder of Gourmet Cooking 254.
- In 2014, Chef Maliha was a semi-finalist at the Royco Fuata Fleva Contest.
- Chef Maliha worked as a cook from 2009 to 2010 in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, cooking for Saudi Arabian Prince Khalid Bin Mishail Al Saudh.
- In 2019, Chef Maliha participated in a cook-a-thon at the Technical University of Kenya, cooking for 36 hours non-stop, preparing 100 meals.
- In August 2019, Chef Maliha Mohammed broke the world record for the longest cooking chef, cooking for over 75 hours.
Longest Home Kitchen Cooking Marathon
American chef Rickey Lumpkin currently holds the record for the Longest Home Kitchen Cooking Marathon, having cooked for 68 hours, 30 minutes, and 1 second in 2018.
In August 2023, chef Maliha Mohammed attempted to break the record for the Longest Home Kitchen Cooking Marathon. The cooking marathon began on Friday, August 11th, and is scheduled to last 90 hours. SeaGas is sponsoring the Cookathon.
Chef Maliha broke America's Rickey Lumpkin record on August 14th, 2023. She will be cooking for 90 hours.